What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

p.stupendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello, i have problems staying connected with my wireless 64gb ipad2 - i get about 10 mins of navigation before safari gives me the 'cannot open the page' msg and i have to turn ipad off and back on again to navigate. can any one help? much obliged.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello, i have problems staying connected with my wireless 64gb ipad2 - i get about 10 mins of navigation before safari gives me the 'cannot open the page' msg and i have to turn ipad off and back on again to navigate. can any one help? much obliged.

It's probably better to post this question in a new thread - it will tend to get 'lost' here. So wander on over to the Help section and post the question there; you'll be sure to get noticed with a new thread and they'll be nearly 100,000 Members waiting to help....

Tim

CraftyCraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the 2

I really loved the first ipad and had a hard time deciding to spend money on the 2 as my ipad was still so good. I gave it to my husband and got the new one. I got the white one. I put splashtop on it and am now controling my laptop with my ipad2 for presentations. It is a blast!:)
I have a hard time putting the ipad2 down. I get my texts on it. Everyone knows to reach me you go through the ipad.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
arnold.exclusive said:
Hi, how will I copy a link from one website to another? Thanks :)

If you touch and hold the link you will get the option to copy......then it's just a matter of pasting in the right place.....touch and hold for that option too.

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

When you say 'wireless' do you mean WiFi or 3G?

Tim

jack123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay okay....i'm just the new owner who was proud of it during the whole week!!!!

sputnik00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been reading the forum for awhile. Am happy to report I picked up a 32GB 3G in black. Love the forum app.

sputnik00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Will now stake out the accessories thread. Ho ho ho.

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sputnik00 said:
Been reading the forum for awhile. Am happy to report I picked up a 32GB 3G in black. Love the forum app.

Nice one. That's what I got about 3 weeks ago. Enjoy!!! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OsabaMark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have to say , we're very happy with our 16gb black ipad2, so much more comfortable sittin on sofa surfing the web, messing about with apps, was a load of money, totally unnecessary purchase, but ye can't take your money with ye. If you're thinking of geting one, go for it. Just know what your buying it's not a substitute for a pc/laptop but it sure is useful. So far think my favourite app has got to be Flipboard. Anyway I popped into forum to look for sth else so Im away back to that.

spice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello i am new member here just joined today and i also just ordered mine. its black ipad2.... 9.7” LED-backlight display with dual cameras and built-in Wi-Fi iOS 4.3, 1.0 GHz Dual-core A5 chip and 32GB internal flash memory however... i wont have the pleasure of having it in my hands till sometime in oct. i am so anxious! lol October cant come soon enough!

Most reactions

Latest posts