What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - welcome to you all and I hope you enjoy your iPads.

Have a look around the Forum and you'll be sure to find the answer to any questions you have about the iPad. Please, too, post your experiences and comments or any questions you can't find the answer to.

Tim

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jncbankston said:
Glad it worked out. What was the first salesperson's argument?

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

I think he was being lazy and didn't want to spend the extra effort in exchanging. He was trying to talk me into the hotspot method however I have the unlimited data plan on my phone and didn't want to give it up. I think I made the right decision and even if not, I still have my 14 days (starting from yesterday.)

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Why did you downgrade from 64 to 32?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I didn't need the amount of storage. Way overkill for me. The movies I watch are streamed and I don't need that much music on here. I wanted the 3 G option, even if I don't activate it for a time.

I still have 23.9 GB left. When I had the 64, I had 48 left, but much more music (which I have on my phone) loaded. I don't feel I've downgraded at all. I also have the black model now. I was concerned about keeping the white clean. I'm also using the Incipio case purchased at Walmart. Gotta keep my new friend protected!

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
I didn't need the amount of storage. Way overkill for me. The movies I watch are streamed and I don't need that much music on here. I wanted the 3 G option, even if I don't activate it for a time.

I still have 23.9 GB left. When I had the 64, I had 48 left, but much more music (which I have on my phone) loaded. I don't feel I've downgraded at all. I also have the black model now. I was concerned about keeping the white clean. I'm also using the Incipio case purchased at Walmart. Gotta keep my new friend protected!

Makes sense. :)

bareknuckle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my white 32gb Ipad 2 a week ago.. it was shipped with 4.3.5.. got it online... waited for a week for it to arrive... :)

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

Finally got my ipad2 32gb, wifi+3G

Wow....i love it. I'm still getting used to it. I have just one little problem that I've started a thread about to try and find some help. So far nothing, I'll wait and see, if it's not fixed by monday I'll contact apple support just.

Well ... So far I have one page of apps. I've only downloaded free ones at the minute. Starting final year of uni in 2 weeks so I'll prob spend some money on apps that will help me with I stuff. Might download some paid games but still looking for the right one

Still learning tips and tricks etc....accidentally discovered multi tasking by pressing the home button twice. Now I can listen to music while browsing the net, which I didn't know I could do.

Loving the forum app...brilliant.

I'm looking forward to learning loads of new things about my iPad.

I'm so glad I bought it while in New York - my favourite place in the world. Seems a bit more special to me that I bought it in the 5th avenue store with the cube (albeit the cube under construction)

This forum has helped me in my decision to buy an iPad and with help once I got it. I really look forward to being a part of this online community and hope to make some friends

Next year I'm planning on buying a MacBook - that will be my next research project lol....looking at which model to buy etc...also plan on buying iPhone 5 next summer once my contract is up. With the exception of the first iPods, this iPad is one of my first apple products and I'm totally switched...love it. Always been sceptical of apples products but I'm learning so much and I'm so glad I've got it. The customer service and support is just brilliant and the products are quite stable compared to my android phone (which I still kinds love)

Anyway, sorry that's long, just thought I'd let you all know about my purchase and how I feel about it all..

Thanks again

:)

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you know about folders? Press and hold an icon until they all jiggle, then drop an app on top of another. Voila!

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooo I had seen people with folders but wasnt sure how to do it. Thank you :)

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just another question - how do you quote a comment while using the iPad? Can't seem to find the quote button while I'm on the forum using my iPad

Thanks again :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCan said:
Just another question - how do you quote a comment while using the iPad? Can't seem to find the quote button while I'm on the forum using my iPad

Thanks again :)

In the app, use the blue "down arrow" on the top right hand side of the post and the option will appear......if you are accessing through the website then the quote button is on the bottom right hand side of the post marked "quote".

The Archangel

spacerolling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
recently got ipad 2

hey guys, just got my ipad2 64 3g the other day. i have been getting so many apps, and last nite i jailbroke it. having so much fun.

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
In the app, use the blue "down arrow" on the top right hand side of the post and the option will appear......if you are accessing through the website then the quote button is on the bottom right hand side of the post marked "quote".

The Archangel

Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts