What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New iPad Battery

MelvynLoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey People ! I'm guessing you guys are really excited about this new fantastic product ! Not to mention, ME TOO ! Anyway just to find out, i bought the new iPad last night, 16th of march . When the iPad came out from the box, it had 90% on it. After much usage, now its 64%. So am i right to say that i am suppose to run down the battery and the charge it for 7/8 hours ?

Please reply, THANKS !

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Let the battery to flat, then charge it fully. This will calibrate the battery percent charged display. After that just top up the charge any time, and once every few months let it go flat again.

OP
M

MelvynLoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks For taking the trouble to explain to me ! Thanks once again !

thetaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new battery doesn't seem to be draining? Still at 100% after more than an hour of use? Also feel some warmth on back that I never felt on ipad2? Anyone else experiencing this?

OP
M

MelvynLoh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been trying to drain this babe down, but it just seemed impossible . I have not even gave it a 7/8 hours charged yet .

Most reactions