What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Limera1n Thread - Please keep all Limera1n news and problems here!

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok! i'm confused now. Which jailbreak version should I used ? Limera1n or Greenpois0n

which one is let buggy ? Thanks

yazito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drbf and Dr.Gee, cheers for the responses :) .I have restored and JB again and things seems to be back to normal!!

cheers,

Bodean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do we have a URL for the official page with the most recent version of Limera1n?

Also, how come there is no guide in this thread? Guess I'll go search youtube.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do we have a URL for the official page with the most recent version of Limera1n?

Also, how come there is no guide in this thread? Guess I'll go search youtube.
Here is a link to another thread (that contains a link and instructions) elsewhere within our forum --

http://www.ipadforums.net/apple-ipa...ally-released-ios-devices-including-ipad.html

DISCLAIMER: I have not personally installed this jailbreak on any of my Apple mobile devices. It is not an endorsement for this jailbreak, only a link. It is up to you to determine if it meets your needs.

glen4cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have sucessfully used this method to jailbreak my iPad.

Now, I would like to save my SHSH blob because I have read that might be important in the future.

How do I do this? I did a search, but, I didn't find any instructions.

Thanks.

alanmeng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i successfully jailbreak my ipad 3G firmware 3.2.2 with limera1n but i'm having problem with the 3G service.

After jail breaking, i then installed the ultrasn0w through cydia (read it from somewhere that it will cure the 3G service problem) but to no avail. My carrier status is stuck at "searching..." I tried resetting the APN, flight mode on and off, reboot a million times and my 3G is still not working.

my Ipad is from UK and the carrier that I'm trying to use now is in Malaysia. Although Ipad is an unlocked device, I wonder if this may caused my problems?

Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

tayperry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to use limera1n to jailbreak my ipad and downliaded Cydia and limera1n to my ipad. After I did it my ATT 3G was disabled and now says "no Service" Also I note that my U tube is also disabled. Everything seems to work on Wifi and I can download apps on Cydia. How can I restore 3G and U tube? Do I have to go back to factory settings? Please give me a clue.

Thanks
Tay

Luketaytay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know its probely someone n the forums but i dont want to search a lot. When the new version come out, can I just update without doing anything?

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple just released 4.2.1 Will the current jailbreak work with it, or do we have to wait?

Most reactions

Latest posts