What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 without SHSH blobs?

davermin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys. First of all, great forum here and thanks for all the information.

I will be getting an Ipad 2 in a couple of weeks and chances are, I will be getting the latest 4.3.5 iOS on it once I get it. I've been researching on jailbreaking the Ipad and learned from here that if you are on 4.3.5 and if you don't have your SHSH blobs (another thing I learned about from this forum), were basically out of luck until maybe iOS 5 comes out.

I found this page from Limera1n and they mentioned it may be possible to downgrade down to 4.3.3 without SHSH blobs but has not confirmed yet for the Ipad 2.

(Ahh crud, first post and I can paste links yet. lols. the site is dubdubdub dot limera1n dot cc and if you scroll down, it is one of their news from August 23. Hope that helps)

I am wondering if you guys could confirm that this is possible or not. I would try it but I don't get my Ipad 2 yet until my b-day in two weeks. If no one has tried by then, I'll definitely try it and post my results back. Thanks y'all.

Most reactions

Latest posts