What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The iPads Best Unintended Feature

barry1024

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jamesboydphoto.com
When the iPad first came out I used to worry about cleaning the screen several times a day. Now I never think about it. Guess it's only a problem in strong sunlight.

Even in strong sunlight (don't forget im in the uk, so we don't have this 'sun') I can't see my fingerprints. Only when it's switched off. I was supprised at how bright the screen goes :D, unlike my Nexus One which isn't bright enough to use outside. :mad:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was supprised at how bright the screen goes :D, unlike my Nexus One which isn't bright enough to use outside. :mad:

Yep, just too bright. my brightness settings are all the way down to zero. and i still find it bright.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was supprised at how bright the screen goes :D, unlike my Nexus One which isn't bright enough to use outside. :mad:

Yep, just too bright. my brightness settings are all the way down to zero. and i still find it bright.

Yeah, what is up with that? Even turned all the way down, it is too bright to read in bed without waking the person nest to you. On dark, the iPhone is really dark.

barry1024

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.jamesboydphoto.com
Yeah, what is up with that? Even turned all the way down, it is too bright to read in bed without waking the person nest to you. On dark, the iPhone is really dark.

On the kindle app with the brightness turned all the way down, it's too dark to read in bed. You can also set the background to black and text to white for an even darker display.

Kindof messes with my eyes though.

ipadaddict2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found microfiber to be very helpful with my finger prints on the screen, I actually just found the newest available cloth that fits perfectly within my case, its called 'cloth addiction'. Its a match made for my addiction to my iPad ;o) I love it!

Most reactions

Latest posts