What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad and Google Images (Favorite Feature)

TheNewiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The New iPad (and other iPads, I believe) has one feature that I thought I would make a post about.

It's the ability to look at, essentially, an infinite number of interesting and beautiful photos on the internet. I know this seems simple and probably is, but some people may not know how great this feature really is. So, I thought I would explain how I do it.

People watch movies and look at photos, sure, but I think people take for granted the ability to (on the iPad) look at photos in a fast manner.

Go to Safari.
Go to the Google Search at the top, right hand area.
Type in, literally, anything you think you would enjoy looking at.
When the results come up, tap on "Images" at the top left corner of the screen.
Then, on the right hand side, tap on the tool bar to open the extra options.
Then, click on "Size."
Change the size to "Large."
Click on the first image.
Now, all you have to do is tap the right side of the screen (in the middle) to skip to the next photo.

Very, very simple, I know, but again -- this is for those who may not know the pleasure of flipping through, sometimes, a vast collection of random and wonderful photos stored online.

I have spent a lot of time doing this and never cease to be entertained.

I hope this is useful to someone and I apologize for posting something so "normal," but looking at it my way may just lead people to some new, interesting websites and/or images. Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts