What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Third-Party Overview of the iPad So Far

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The pics were sexy.:). I liked the graphite on the top of it. Also the shooting game looked a lot like the wii game(conduit). 3rd party support is looking good thus far.:)

iPadder

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Nice Review. Thanks for the link.

"Either you “get†the idea that this device is supposed to be super simple, thin, and carry-friendly—like an iPhone or iPod touch, used in your lap or with one hand while standing up—or you see it as an overly stripped-down computer.

OP
iDoug

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Nice Review. Thanks for the link.

"Either you “get†the idea that this device is supposed to be super simple, thin, and carry-friendly—like an iPhone or iPod touch, used in your lap or with one hand while standing up—or you see it as an overly stripped-down computer.

Yeah most need to realize that it's not intended to be a full blown laptop. It's the simplicity and ease at which it works that is it's beauty!

Since I've had iPad on the brain all weekend, I've been thinking of simple, but efficient ways that I could use an iPad and it's really starting to make sense.

iPadder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^Me too. Even though I have started imagining business uses (a.k.a. Newton) for the iPad platform, my appeal and personal use would be more to fill the gap between the laptop and iPhone. The time has come when text applications will finally be readable on a true mobile device. The perfected audio and video capabilities aside, I wonder just how the iPad will assist its users as a medium for webbing, emailing, eBooking and digital forums.

Most reactions