What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

moshe5368

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will look forward to seeing them. Have a great weekend. We are heading back to Iowa then on to Maryland for Tuesday.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last night we watched a programme on Channel 4 about the rebuilding of the World Trade Center. It consisted of time lapse photos, vide and interviews with construction workers.

C4 is putting out a short series of programmes about 9/11 this week.

In last night's programme, a number of construction workers who were interviewed were descended from those who were employed in the construction of the twin towers.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Here is my new PC Setup :D it's running dual displays at high resolution until I get some CRTs :3

A Commodore 64 a day keeps the Apple II away!

Attachments

• image-1127679806.jpg
    image-1127679806.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 130
Reaction score
The Hammond is a great instrument, though I wish I could play a real tonewheel model like the B-3

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I woke up feeling sick, anxious and a headache but apart from that, it went well. I've always suffered first day back nerves. How was your day?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I woke up feeling sick, anxious and a headache but apart from that, it went well. I've always suffered first day back nerves. How was your day?

I didn't sleep enough Sunday night - nervous, as usual.
Everything else was fine.
We're still trying to fit all lessons and teachers into our timetable. It's a challenge this year.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I'm in more depts this year. Maths, IT and DT. Mainly Science thank goodness. I hate Maths but I have to assist due to falling numbers of learning support assistants. We both know why that is but won't go into that here.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I'm in more depts this year. Maths, IT and DT. Mainly Science thank goodness. I hate Maths but I have to assist due to falling numbers of learning support assistants. We both know why that is but won't go into that here.

We're only two teachers most of the time. You should think it's easier putting together a timetable with both of us, and three teachers coming for just a few hours, than with three or four teachers.

Reaction score
I need a Hammond so badly with a Leslie, Anyone know where to get one? I wanna do classic rock on it xD

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think my 1 year anniversary w/ iPF is coming up or passed (I don't remember ) but it's been a great year on this amazing forum :D

Most reactions

Latest posts