What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up "Captain America" while out today. Haven't seen it yet.

Can't wait to get home and put the digital copy on my iPad.

Also can't wait to get home and watch the Blu-Ray on the projection screen.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The parse error is very annoying, i am on ipad 1 with ios5, today its back with a vengence

RIP Steve Jobs 

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found out today that my request at work for a company issued blackberry was approved, now to wait for IT to order it and bring it to me.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just picked up "Captain America" while out today. Haven't seen it yet.

Can't wait to get home and put the digital copy on my iPad.

Also can't wait to get home and watch the Blu-Ray on the projection screen.

Speaking of movies, I just finished editing the script for "Model 36-L Vacuum Valve Assembly and Testing." Sure to kick Captain America's little arse, I will tell you that. What a chore, I mean, doesn't everybody knows that the 606 gasket is placed before you install the end connector?

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I left BB for iPhone. Other than it's on the company's dime, why do you prefer it over other smartphones include iPhone 4 or 4S? Just curious.

AA

No preference. It's what the company issues if you need to keep up with email while out of the office.

With the merger, my work has increased and so have the meetings. Got pulled into an unexpected 3 hour meeting the other day and had 5 voicemails and 40+ emails when I got back, taking me a couple of hours to catch up with them while fielding more calls and emails while doing it.

Just think it will help keep up with things.

I'll still have my personal Android phone and hope to get the 4S in February when I upgrade.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't put "Captain America" on my iPad.

The Digital Copy requires a code it says is on the insert that came with the DVD.

There was no insert in the package!

Trying to rip the DVD to my hard drive so I can convert the movie to put on my iPad.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder if that's to make us buy more than 1 copy, or am I just a cynic! Haven't seen that movie yet! Is it good?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the games threads taking over? I'm not a games person but when I go into Ipf now, it seems to be taken over by members asking people to be friends on their games! A teeny weeny bit annoying for me as I have to trawl through them just to reach members who I can assist or threads I am subscribed to! I know I can go into subscribed threads I'm on but that doesn't include new threads from people who need questions asked. Maybe I'm in the minority here but it's just something I've observed lately.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if that's to make us buy more than 1 copy, or am I just a cynic! Haven't seen that movie yet! Is it good?

What I've seen of it so far looks pretty good. But then again, I like these types of movies and Captain America.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've noticed that too... and I like to game, but... is there a thread designated for that?

There's a whole subsection of the forum for gaming and games, and there's sub-forums of that for the different types of games and their friend requests.

Most reactions

Latest posts