What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never stayed at the Movenpick. I stayed at the Royal Mirage and The Atlantis. Dubai is lovely. Many places to visit. The Souks are great there.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wishing this black cloud will stop following me! I came down with hepatitis on my 3rd day in Maui! Really I mean really! I have never been so sick in my life!

Sent from my iPad to here!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Wishing this black cloud will stop following me! I came down with hepatitis on my 3rd day in Maui! Really I mean really! I have never been so sick in my life!

sorry to hear that Loraco.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nessva said:
Is Atlantis the hotel that has the underwater water slide?

Yep. I did not really enjoy The Atlantis though. The Royal Mirage is much nicer from a couples perspective.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:

Omg I am really sorry to hear that! Wishing kpu the best to a fast recovery!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loraco said:

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon Loraco.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It really sucks only got to enjoy 2 day out of 7 in Maui! I have lost 12 pounds in a little over a week not a diet plan I recommend! Not looking forward to the ambulance and emergency bill from Maui! Yikes!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Thanks guys! It really sucks only got to enjoy 2 day out of 7 in Maui! I have lost 12 pounds in a little over a week not a diet plan I recommend! Not looking forward to the ambulance and emergency bill from Maui! Yikes!

My goodness, so sorry to hear about your illness, and the bills will hurt too. Hope you're better now though

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loraco said:

I'm sorry to read about your woes Loraco. I wish you full and speedy recovery. 

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you every one for the well wishes, I'm feeling better went to docs yesterday got good news it's Not A B or C just a mild form of hepatitis! It feels good to feel good!!

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Thank you every one for the well wishes, I'm feeling better went to docs yesterday got good news it's Not A B or C just a mild form of hepatitis! It feels good to feel good!!

Excellent!

Most reactions

Latest posts