What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Enjoy yourself! I love plays and musicals! It looks like it's calming down!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Thanks Hayley,

We've just got back from the break. Everything was first class. I'd recommend one of these city breaks. We stayed at the Kensington Garden Hotel which was very comfy. It was great to revisit an area after 25 years. There is a most impressive food hall in the Barkers building.

The show was The Millionaire Quartet. It was hugely entertaining "Gerry Lee Lewis" was a great showman. It was 90% music and 10% dialogue. Time just flew by. Before hand we ate at a French Restaurant had a delicious tomato and garlic salad in olive oil then steak and fries.

What I liked was the courteous treatment we received, and to pick up our pre-booked tickets and to check in with the only question asked "What is your surname?" Not bad with the name of Brown :)

At least all was calm. No riots or unrest.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've never heard of that one, Richard. I'm really envious. We haven't gone to a 'show' in ages.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg Hayle that dog in ur avatar is so friggin cute!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I've never heard of that one, Richard. I'm really envious. We haven't gone to a 'show' in ages.

Great Avatar Hayley.

The show is a hidden gem, despite the positive reviews. ๎‚ ๎–

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know! Especially the tongue hanging out the side!!! He doesn't know what to do with it now he has no teef! ๎–๎–

What is the show about Richard?

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I know! Especially the tongue hanging out the side!!! He doesn't know what to do with it now he has no teef! ๎–๎–

What is the show about Richard?

Poor soul! Is he on baby food?

The show is set at the Sun Studios in Dec 1956 when Gerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley met up and held a jam session of Rock n Roll,Gospel, and Country songs. Sam Phillips recorded the whole session. There is more at this link. http://www.milliondollarquartet.co.uk/about.asp

Most of the audience were over 60. All very much with it, I will add ๎•๎•๎•๎•๎•

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TMWeddle said:
Which part of Maui? I've been there twice - love it!!! Do you have some good places to eat picked out?

Sent from my iPad using ๎‡

Can I just say, I was looking through the forum and found this thread. Your puppy is beautiful. I have a Lhasa apso x Maltese. What breed is yours?

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
mjtyler said:
Can I just say, I was looking through the forum and found this thread. Your puppy is beautiful. I have a Lhasa apso x Maltese. What breed is yours?

Thank you! He's a great dog. He's a Maltipoo = Maltese + poodle

Sent from my iPad using ๎‡

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just booked a break in Dubai for the latter 1/2 of September. It's all inclusive for 5 days. Not so long to wait, and looking forward to it. My wife has always wanted to visit. Me to but on a take it or leave it level of interest. ๎Š๎Š๎Š๎Š๎Š ๎”ฐ ๎”ฐ ๎–๎–

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
I've just booked a break in Dubai for the latter 1/2 of September. It's all inclusive for 5 days. Not so long to wait, and looking forward to it. My wife has always wanted to visit. Me to but on a take it or leave it level of interest. ๎Š๎Š๎Š๎Š๎Š ๎”ฐ ๎”ฐ ๎–๎–

I have been many times. Where are you planning to stay ?

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I have been many times. Where are you planning to stay ?

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

We will be staying at the Mรƒยถvenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate. It looks like it's in Nw Dubai.

Most reactions

Latest posts