What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Back again :) who's having a roast dinner today then?
We NEVER have one, but today we are having pork loin with roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, broccoli, gravy, Yorkshire puddings, dumplings and stuffing balls. For desert we are having jam roly poly and custard.

You guessed it.., the only reason we have one today is because I bloody bought it ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
Back again :) who's having a roast dinner today then?
We NEVER have one, but today we are having pork loin with roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, broccoli, gravy, Yorkshire puddings, dumplings and stuffing balls. For desert we are having jam roly poly and custard.

You guessed it.., the only reason we have one today is because I bloody bought it ;)

Yum Yum. We may have Roast Beef & Yorkshire Puds mid week. We are having casserole left overs today after I bought the bits.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I expect it's going to be whatever my hubby cooks me! We had a late brekkie so will have late lunch. I was run out of my house by two teenagers who got fed up with me. So I've retreated to my windblown, umbrella covered sanctuary, the patio. It would be nice without the damn wind.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Richard Brown said:
Yum Yum. We may have Roast Beef & Yorkshire Puds mid week. We are having casserole left overs today after I bought the bits.

I love casseroles :) mmm.
It's rare I have cooked meals tbh, I usually just pick at food when I'm hungry (or bored...) probably hence the being overweight ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We have a lot of salad things like pasta, coleslaw, lettuce etc... So I'm pretty sure it's cold again! Still weathering the wind out here, I've got blankets on my legs and lap, lol. my family think I'm highly amusing. My SA side just can't be cold or I'm thin skinned. It's pleasant when the sun is stronger than wind.

Enjoy your roast Amy, I love roast beef the best.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hayles66 said:
We have a lot of salad things like pasta, coleslaw, lettuce etc... So I'm pretty sure it's cold again! Still weathering the wind out here, I've got blankets on my legs and lap, lol. my family think I'm highly amusing. My SA side just can't be cold or I'm thin skinned. It's pleasant when the sun is stronger than wind.

Enjoy your roast Amy, I love roast beef the best.

I love pasta! Its probably the thing I eat the most. I love the fresh pesto stuffed pasta and bits like that. Hate Salads though, not because the taste... I hate the texture!

Thank you I shall, it better hurry up and cook!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
So it's between Vettel and Hamilton then - Lap 55

The same through to the end. I hope you recorded it Hayles. It was a good race.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love jam roly poly and custard. Yum.

Sweltering 19.5 degrees in Bexley. We had 2 very short heavy showers. Sun dried it all away in about 10 mins. No sign of the wind anymore either.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded my avatar from the PC, nothing has changed ??? What's going on ??

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone going to Scotland for the day tomorrow? If so would you buy a copy of the Sunday Herald - they are publishing that footballer's name. The coward cowering behind his super injunction!

Most reactions

Latest posts