What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great! I'm getting used to the early morning starts now and it lets me enjoy my patio and garden during the day.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A short video from yesterday's performances - taken with my iPhone; I was holding it in my hands, so sorry for the not stable and a bit lopsided images. It's just a brief impression from yesterday.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's something way better than my video. There was a short summary on TV. The link should work for the next 5 days:
http://tvthek.orf.at/program/Burgen...ute/10293382/Feuerwerk-der-Blasmusik/10293391

My marching band is not one of those you can see marching, btw.
To watch the video, select "abspielen":
image.png

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That was interesting Johanna and I thought your video was very good too, no shaking problems. I thought the motorcycle cops with flashing lights somewhat amusing. What was that...synchronised biking?
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That was interesting Johanna and I thought your video was very good too, no shaking problems. I thought the motorcycle cops with flashing lights somewhat amusing. What was that...synchronised biking?
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
Thank you, Andrew!
:) I found it quite amusing, too. Most of all because they were playing "Police Academy" when they left the stage. :)
It was part of the show. What's not visible on my video was that one of them brought a vocal artist onto the stage, who was singing "Oh, mein Papa" with the police as orchestra.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, Andrew!
:) I found it quite amusing, too. Most of all because they were playing "Police Academy" when they left the stage. :)
It was part of the show. What's not visible on my video was that one of them brought a vocal artist onto the stage, who was singing "Oh, mein Papa" with the police as orchestra.
I didn't realise they were part of the show Johanna. The whole show and production seems wonderful. I'm particularly impressed with the grandeur of the stage sets which seem large and expensive, maybe reminiscent of a Venetian scene with those little bridges? Is that right?
We saw an Andre Reau production in Adelaide a while back and the stage sets were not that much better than these Apetlon ones, and the seating seems much better!
Love your photos/videos... Let's know how your marching band got on.:)
Andrew

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't realise they were part of the show Johanna. The whole show and production seems wonderful. I'm particularly impressed with the grandeur of the stage sets which seem large and expensive, maybe reminescent of a Venetian scene with those little bridges? Is that right?
We saw an Andre Reau production in Adelaide a while back and the stage sets were not that much better than these Apetlon ones, and the seating seems much better!
Love your photos/videos... Let's know how your marching band got on.:)
Andrew
Mörbisch is showing "A night in Venice" this year, that's why the stage looks like this.

No idea what we looked like, although I've already seen a video with us marching. :rolleyes: When you know what it should look like, you see all the tiny imperfections in the performance. We were told that we were good, afterwards.
The audience seemed to like our show. The people were clapping along most of the time. :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to getting a bigger screen myself. I am just waiting for both of our contracts end for an upgrade! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts