What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never too posh for us, because we do go off-topic a lot and I'm afraid that winds the .... Off some people but I like this thread and we need an outlet for our thoughts! Anyway, welcome back Bob, have a good flight, Shahinul, where are you, Amy.? Anyone having a holiday next week like Shahinul and myself? Lots happening down our way. Sherborne Castle fair and Bath and West Show.

I'm going to the Sherborne fair but I can't afford the Bath and West this year, maybe next year. I'll miss the strawberries and cream, the show jumping and all the farm animals, the fairground, the food, the plants, the food, oh, everything!

I got back from a Parents evening earlier. It's much nicer being the teacher than the parent you know! If your baby has been naughty you feel like you hare back at school and you are apologising for everything they have done!

Last edited:

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will do. Relaxing in the comfort of a free Buisness class upgrade. Love it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info f4780y.

I use VPN on my work laptop when I'm away from the office, but I don't know if I'd be able to use it on my iPad to connect to the company network.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TMWeddle said:
Is these a similar forum like this one for Mac desktop questions?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I have a Maltese and a Malti-poo....I tried for ages to use them as my avatar. Failed drastically.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's 4 am here I have been awake sense 2:30 yuck I hate it when I wake up that early and can't go back to sleep!

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
iPad 2 is cool said:
I have a Maltese and a Malti-poo....I tried for ages to use them as my avatar. Failed drastically.

He's a malti-poo! I use him for my avatar in several places. I did it from the desktop Mac.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TMWeddle said:
He's a malti-poo! I use him for my avatar in several places. I did it from the desktop Mac.

I had a suspicion as your dog a very similar facial structure to my malti-poo (ours looks very Maltese but behaves very poodle). I have never seen a white malti-poo. Ours is black.

I tried doing my avatar off the pc, what size specs did you use for the pic, the recommended 100x100 pixels did not work for me.

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
iPad 2 is cool said:
I had a suspicion as your dog a very similar facial structure to my malti-poo (ours looks very Maltese but behaves very poodle). I have never seen a white malti-poo. Ours is black.

I tried doing my avatar off the pc, what size specs did you use for the pic, the recommended 100x100 pixels did not work for me.

As I recall I didn't pay too much attention to the size. I have a small image that I have used often. Most of the Maltipoos I have seen have been white. White is nice but has more skin and allergy problems than black, so I hear.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems most participants in here are from the UK.

I"m from America, so we have this coming Monday off for Memorial Day.

For those that have that holiday, what are you planning on doing? It's the official start of Summer on Memorial Day Weekend.

Most reactions