What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
Hayles66 said:
Yay! Leelai, I can start celebrating Xmas officially now the Thanksgiving celebration is over. You can't count the weekend! Avatar will be Xmas from now on! Yippee! 4 Xmas films and 38 to go! I'll have to force myself to watch more than 1 a day! What a core that will be!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

You should tell us each day what you watched! Start now by listing the first four, please. Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using 

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I think I need to share your drink with you.

Yes that would be nice. I think we'd be rolling on the floor in no time. I'm not a drinker either :)
At least not a good one ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I thought I had on the Xmas thread? Hmm! Sorry! I've seen The Nightmare Before Xmas! The Santa Claus 1, Love Actually, Christmas Carol with the Muppets and today was Jack Frost with Michael Keaton. Oh! That makes 5! Maths was never my strong point! Hee Hee. I'll do this on the xmas thread otherwise I'll never remember where I put it. Was it the movies thread? oh and I've also seen The Holiday. That makes 6. Phew! More than I thought!

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone else getting parse errors when you try to upload a camera pic?

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns."

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope, but make sure you tell the mods. I haven't had one for a while! When I did the update, I had no more problems. Unfortunately, we can't use emoji anymore, sigh!

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okie dokie, only happens when I upload a pic I've taken myself. Wallpapers and things are fine. Cheers

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns."

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
longstreetlee said:
Hi,
I am new to IPad and to the forum so I have no idea what I am doing! May I ask you a question?

Ask away longstreetlee. We are a helpful, happy lot. There are various threads which cover particular topics. It's worth conducting a search with the search tool for a topic you wish to follow.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

longstreetlee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Richard ! You are very kind. Here is my question: When I want to play music I go to the music Hutton at the lower right of the screen, tap on it, and what I see is the last song I was playing and the album art in the middle. I can't figure out how to get back to the screen where I can see all my albums, songs, etc.

Any ideas? Thank you very much!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's the arrow at the bottom left of album screen. Press arrow and it will take you back

longstreetlee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I tap that button the menu bars at thebt and bottom remain and the middle of the screen (where the album art was) is
Black. I accidentally tapped something that brought up the list of songs for the album only but I can't get back to the home screen with all of my music listed.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Big dinner w turkey and all the trimmings then relaxation from Wednesday until Sunday evening then back to work on Monday.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aaah! You need to hit the home button twice and and close the app and then go into it again. It's a blip I thought was corrected with IOS5.1 but it still occurs. Doesn't happen often but I call it cover art bug. Cover art on big screen makes it crash. Having said that I have put cover art on a lot since and it hasn't happened for a while. There is a music app thread dealing with this called Anybody else wondering why they made the changes they did to the iPod app'. I think. I'll check.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Richard ! You are very kind. Here is my question: When I want to play music I go to the music Hutton at the lower right of the screen, tap on it, and what I see is the last song I was playing and the album art in the middle. I can't figure out how to get back to the screen where I can see all my albums, songs, etc.

Any ideas? Thank you very much!
Welcome to the forum longstreetlee! With respect to your question, here is an iPad User Guide that has all the information you need including how to use the Music App (Chapter 16, page 83). It should give you all of the answers, but if not, don't hesitate to post your question.

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/ipad_user_guide.pdf

In the meantime, as mentioned, there are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts