What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you!

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If this thread is to thank the mods then am in thank you for making this a family friendly place I feel when I came in here to talk to my dv family that it is peaceful just like the old days when ppl treated one another with respect!!!!

Love love love it here I recommend it to everyone I know!;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If this thread is to thank the mods then am in thank you for making this a family friendly place I feel when I came in here to talk to my dv family that it is peaceful just like the old days when ppl treated one another with respect!!!!

Love love love it here I recommend it to everyone I know!;)

Hello Natykm,

Thank you for the wonderful words you have posted here for our Forum Staff to read! We really appreciate your post and support....without members like you our Forum would not be the way it is. Thank you. :)

BTW...I was going to speak to you in Tagalog, the Filipino language....since this is the Philippines Forum...so I will just say this...Mabuhay, which means...Cheers!! :)

Ski--

Most reactions