What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to our iPad Philippine users world wide

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am pleased to advise that I have now set up a dedicated sub forum for all Philippine ipad users world wide. You may post in your native language however English is preferred. We will update the rules plus add additional information shortly. The sub forums allow you to discuss ipad issues that are specific to your country or language. If in fact you have a general help question you may get a faster response by posting in the main forum

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
kaushik said:
How I can be a part of this what I have to do ?

You are already part of this forum. All you have to do is post replies,start threads on subjects that interest you and sit back and wait for replies. Don't be put off if some of your threads don't attract any response, that's just the way things are. If you post something which other members find interesting they will respond.

You won't get much response if you don't let people know what you want. Badly worded thread titles tend to be ignored. Be specific, and someone will jump in.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions