What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temple run 2

arvirz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Temple run 2 lags and hangs in my iPad 3??? Strucks while game running!!!!!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Temple Run 2 runs fine on all of my devices: iPad 3, iPad mini, and iPhone 4s. Is there a particular point in the game where problems show up?

Also, it in the apple store for the US.

OP
arvirz

arvirz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Temple Run 2 runs fine on all of my devices: iPad 3, iPad mini, and iPhone 4s. Is there a particular point in the game where problems show up?

Also, it in the apple store for the US.

How to update with game centre ...when we set our high score without net connection

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How to update with game centre ...when we set our high score without net connection

I have no idea. Sorry. I know the game uses GC, but I don't pay much attention to it. I sort of live with it. :)

OP
arvirz

arvirz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
I have no idea. Sorry. I know the game uses GC, but I don't pay much attention to it. I sort of live with it. :)

Then y ur replying to tis!!!!

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then y ur replying to tis!!!!
Well, as you can see, you directed you're question to him as you "quoted" what he had said.
Anyways does the whole game lag? And you can't update game center without internet connection. You even need internet connection in logging on it.

Most reactions

Latest posts