What's new

Temple run 2

arvirz

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Temple run 2 lags and hangs in my iPad 3??? Strucks while game running!!!!!
 
Temple Run 2 runs fine on all of my devices: iPad 3, iPad mini, and iPhone 4s. Is there a particular point in the game where problems show up?

Also, it in the apple store for the US.
 
AQ_OC said:
Temple Run 2 runs fine on all of my devices: iPad 3, iPad mini, and iPhone 4s. Is there a particular point in the game where problems show up?

Also, it in the apple store for the US.

How to update with game centre ...when we set our high score without net connection
 
How to update with game centre ...when we set our high score without net connection

I have no idea. Sorry. I know the game uses GC, but I don't pay much attention to it. I sort of live with it. :)
 
AQ_OC said:
I have no idea. Sorry. I know the game uses GC, but I don't pay much attention to it. I sort of live with it. :)

Then y ur replying to tis!!!!
 
Then y ur replying to tis!!!!
Well, as you can see, you directed you're question to him as you "quoted" what he had said.
Anyways does the whole game lag? And you can't update game center without internet connection. You even need internet connection in logging on it.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom