What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell me something good!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hasty said:
Last time I put one of those gowns on they said "Put it on with the split to the back please".
I held it up and said "It's split both front and back."

"Nothing for it Nurse, we're going in from the other side..."

I was admitted to hospital back in February and they offered me some pyjamas "one size fits all".........NO, NO, NO.....it's a case of one size fits no one!

I just hope that the NHS doesn't decide to branch out into tailoring!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
When I went in for my last hernia op the surgeon - a young lady - came to the ward the day before to examine me. "Which side is it on?", she asked me. I pointed and she got out a marker pen and put a big circle on me at the appropriate position.

My wife can in that evening to visit me before the operation and I telephoned her in advance and asked her to bring in a similar marker pen. When she arrived I took the pen and drew a large arrow pointing towards my p. - well, man's part - and wrote "Please do not remove".

After my operation the lady surgeon came to visit me and told me that I had delayed the afternoon's operations because, when they removed my gown in the operating theatre, they couldn't stop laughing for several minutes and didn't dare start in case they broke out in laughter again.

Tim

I'm going to save that, now I just want an operation so that I can do the same!

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I went in for my last hernia op the surgeon - a young lady - came to the ward the day before to examine me. "Which side is it on?", she asked me. I pointed and she got out a marker pen and put a big circle on me at the appropriate position.

My wife came in that evening to visit me before the operation and I telephoned her in advance and asked her to bring in a similar marker pen. When she arrived I took the pen and drew a large arrow pointing towards my p. - well, man's part - and wrote "Please do not remove".

After my operation the lady surgeon came to visit me and told me that I had delayed the afternoon's operations because, when they removed my gown in the operating theatre, they couldn't stop laughing for several minutes and didn't dare start in case they broke out in laughter again.

Tim

This is hilarious! Great Story, Tim!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh. I hope you are okay, Gab ~ I so hate blood tests!

I'm fine, sort of, I've got to go for MRI scans in just over a week......must remember not to eat anything rich in iron for fear that I'll stick to the inside of the scanner!

The Archangel

Oh wow. How long is one in that tube for? I don't think I could do it!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh wow. How long is one in that tube for? I don't think I could do it!

I have to have 3 scans a week on Saturday, one on my head, one on the upper part of my spine and one on the lower.....looking at the times they have given me it appears as if I will be there for the most part of the day but by the time they have finished with me I'll be better mapped than google earth......you should even be able to find me by tapping my spleen into your satnav!

The Archangel

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My wife came in that evening to visit me before the operation and I telephoned her in advance and asked her to bring in a similar marker pen. When she arrived I took the pen and drew a large arrow pointing towards my p. - well, man's part - and wrote "Please do not remove".

Tim

LMFAO that is too funny.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
No. I am going to get some in about 20. I am getting TWO. And they are pretty big. With globs of butter.

Want one?

Of course I do but you live to far away. Enjoy and then feel guilty afterwards.

Most reactions

Latest posts