What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Targus CityGear mini notebook case.

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
I got this case last night. It fits my iPad while it is in thie Otterbox Commutter case. Also, my music hard drive, cables for iPad and the HD as well as my iPad stand safely in a separate compartment. It all fits nice and snug. As a messenger bag with shoulder strap it is a great fit. There is still room for a bit of expansion, if needed. And the HD, it sits in a padded pocked.

Laptop Messenger Bags|TSM097US| by Targus

OP
deckyon

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
This is my first real day of using this bag. Having been off sick, I have not needed to run around.

So far, I love it. I holds everything I need it to. it is also nice and light. My only change would be the shoulder strap. I wish I could move the shoulder pad, but it is sewn in place. I may be swapping it out for a different strap, but I will give it a few weeks.

Most reactions

Latest posts