What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Targus - CityGear Netbook Case

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Targus - CityGear Netbook Case - Black/Gray - TSM097US

Just grabbed one at best buy yesterday. It is big enough to fit (pretty perfectly) my iPad in the apple case, a hard drive, all my cables, my magic mouse, and my bose headphones (pretty big case) and its still pretty small. If you don't have headphones to store it will also perfectly fit the apple bluetooth keyboard, and it has a divider that seems like it was made to have the iPad in one half and the keyboard in the other.

ritchdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
City gear case

I saw one at best buy today and really liked it.

So I came home and did an Internet search and ordered it from
Buy.com for 23.99 with free shipping.

Looks like it will hold everything and more

T

TJK

I grabbed one at BestBuy this week as well. Holds my iPad in the Apple case as well as the Apple BT keyboard, charger, cables, etc.

avspatti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought one of these at a local Best Buy. It is an excellent bag. Small but the iPad fits one of the compartments perfectly. Room for the charger and cord plus cell phone.

My only complaint is the color ... boring. If only it came in more colors, maybe it wouldn't look so masculine. On the other hand, it doesn't look like something to steal either.

Most reactions

Latest posts