What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take pebble from hand

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi to all and a good day for all,
I apologize for my abrupt absence here lately , and for the ones who have already helped me in
The past It would appear as one of a rude and selfish act for we were just starting to build a more
Personal relationship with the questions and help from me to the knowledge and answers from yall .
It's as though we were in mid sentence and poof I was gone. .and will mention those later but first must make amends and some answers to those as it is important for me to know that you know.
This may be interpreted at first thought of some huge pile and is overboard but reassure you
It's not and am doing this out of respect for those in past who has been patient and actually taking some time from ones day off on a Sunday to pull up a chair , sit down in ,,and help me . Wow... This is the kind of why it is important too do as I am now. Ski monkey ,,,,... Mickey330 Thanks . My
Father recently passed and with all the shistuff that comes with especially all the traveling it's of one that is understandable and now the tide has ebbed and flowed I thought it only fair ,in by me to express this In this manner, I wouldn't be viewed as one who would just pop up and in and gotten what I wanted when I wanted and knew that I will be frequently asking of others in future .I'm not wired that way and hate it when it's done to me,..... Well there you go ... But I am one of who writes every thing down and boy they have accumulated and grasshopper is in need of guidance and great answers from the all seeing great gurus of the EYE PAD yall are .... Hu hu
Thanks for yall A. " Manimal "Goodwin

Last edited:

Most reactions