What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync to desktop

cruzcampo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi new to the forum so please be gentle.
Have just got the ipad2. Can some one tell me step by step how to sync the ipad with my desktop running Windows XP. I have registered with itunes. I opened itunes and signed in on the desktop. I then plugged the usb connected to the ipad into the desktop. The dreaded blue screen came up and the computer froze on both occasions I have tried. What am I doing wrong.
Assistance would be gratefully received.

Thankyou

OP
C

cruzcampo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi new to the forum so please be gentle.
Have just got the ipad2. Can some one tell me step by step how to sync the ipad with my desktop running Windows XP. I have registered with itunes. I opened itunes and signed in on the desktop. I then plugged the usb connected to the ipad into the desktop. The dreaded blue screen came up and the computer froze on both occasions I have tried. What am I doing wrong.
Assistance would be gratefully received.

Thankyou

I have nothing running except windows XP and every time I plug the usb in it comes up 'A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.' I cannot find any information which would assist me to correct this problem. I have plugged the usb into a netbook and it recognises the ipad.
Has anyone any suggestions, please.

Most reactions

Latest posts