What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync to I tunes

Internomad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have tried to sync my IPad 4 to ITunes on my desktop computer, but when I connect to the computer with the USB cable I do not get the message/option to 'Sync to ITunes via WiFi. Can anyone help please?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Internomad said:
So I have tried to sync my IPad 4 to ITunes on my desktop computer, but when I connect to the computer with the USB cable I do not get the message/option to 'Sync to ITunes via WiFi. Can anyone help please?

Hi--once you connect to iTunes, click into your device. With the iTunes version 11.0-your device should show on the upper right hand corner of the page. For older versions, it will be on the left side panel with an iPad icon. Once in your summary page scroll down and find the "sync to iTunes via wifi."

Most reactions

Latest posts