What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Powerpoint on PC to keynote on ipad

mxtek5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to the ipad but work in IT so I'm grasping it pretty quick. I happen to have a client that is running a PC and uses PowerPoint but wants to sync that to the keynote app on their ipad. What is their best option for doing that?

Thanks in advance!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Now a retired academic professor, I used PP for years - when I obtained an iPad2 nearly two years ago, I wanted to import a number of my PPT files into Keynote on the iPad - my 2 solutions were to either email the file to myself or put the file into Dropbox - both will offer the option to open in Keynote - I'm not sure that an automatic 'wireless sync' option is possible, but am looking forward to other posters' suggestions.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Using the cloud services on the iPad and sending the files (uploading them) to cloud.com is the far simplest way.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Most reactions