What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keynote themes

SpecialD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello folks,
Well, I'm a new member to the forum and just downloaded the keynote for iPad app.

If I do not like any of the themes that apple offers, how can I create my own new iPad theme or download other keynote themes from the internet?

In addition, could I start a presentation in PowerPoint then go to keynote? Or do I have to do it the other way around?

Thanks,
David

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello folks,
Well, I'm a new member to the forum and just downloaded the keynote for iPad app.

If I do not like any of the themes that apple offers, how can I create my own new iPad theme or download other keynote themes from the internet?

In addition, could I start a presentation in PowerPoint then go to keynote? Or do I have to do it the other way around?

Thanks,
David

There's no way to directly create or download new themes into Keynote. What a lot of members do is to create 'sample presentations' in a new theme and then save it in My Documents or on the Apple MobileMe iDisk cloud storage.

When you want to start a new presentation with that theme you can simply choose the 'Duplicate' option.

It doesn't matter whether you start a presentation in PowerPoint or Keynote. Any presentation started in Keynote will, in my experience, export 100% correctly to PowerPoint.

But because Keynote is a stripped down PowerPoint-compatible program, not all features that PowerPoint can incorporate into a presentation will show correctly in Keynote.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts