What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sync iPad to PC error message

Pixiepat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello again, Today I have 2 queries, but can I first say thank you for your help on solving my problem. This brings me to my 1st query; do I need to do anything once my problem has been resolved? I tried to do a search on this, but with no luck. As you can guess I'm not at all technical about these things, but it seems I might have found my knights' of the round on/off button! My next quest is as follows, I have been trying to sync my iPad to the computer because it keeps turning off?? But when I do this an error message comes on my PC "itunes could not back up the iPad "Trisha's iPad" because a session could not be started with the iPad"
Please help a damson in distress!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the problem that your iPad keeps turning itself off? If so, have a look in 'Settings', 'General', 'Autolock' -> and set to 'Never' or some longer time and that will determine how long before the iPad turns off.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts