What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney Street Directory

thecaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for either an i book or App that contains a Sydney Street Directory to save me carrying one around.

Have searched App and i Books store but to no avail. Have found one for Melbourne but none for Sydney.

Any clues.

bencarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Mate.

I am only a Noob to iPad and the forum and maybe I failed the I.Q. Test here but I've found that Maps that came with iPad 2 is fantastic and with this who needs a street directory.

Ben

OP
T

thecaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bencarl said:
Hey Mate.

I am only a Noob to iPad and the forum and maybe I failed the I.Q. Test here but I've found that Maps that came with iPad 2 is fantastic and with this who needs a street directory.

Ben

Yes they are good but you need to be connected to wifi to use. I need a directory to use whilst I am out and about without a wifi connection.

Most reactions

Latest posts