What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surface RT

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been reading that MS is pushing aggressively to quickly widen retail distribution. They might've finally realized that missing Christmas season would mean missing a prime opportunity. Even if people aren't looking specifically for a Surface, people are hitting the stores for holidays, so it's a great chance to grab eyeballs and introduce your products.

Apple moved to our latest mall leaving the mall they left for a better deal. Quite the battle; CC was (apparenty) accused of "stealing" Apple away from the old mall and CC (apparently) said, "Yup, we did, pound sand." Anyway . . .

I read where Microsoft also wants to open a store in CC. They applied for some sort of permit or what have you.

The "fake but it almost looks real because it is real, because it is carries water from the real natural City Creek hence the name City Creek" Mall will run red with Apple juice if they oppose the Great and Powerful Microsoft! Long Live Microsoft..."Ve Vill Crush You" so say my Microsoft Overlords. All I know is Android is banned. Or perhaps I made that up.

As for BlackBerry, they make nice pies.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i want to see and test out a surface tablet just out of curiosity, however no shop in London have them, been to pc world, carphone ware house and several others. have tested a windows 8 laptop and computer at a shop and it was UNIMPRESSIVE

WOW . . how do you expect to become a Certified Microsoft Fanboy with an attitude like that? I'll tell you what.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been reading that MS is pushing aggressively to quickly widen retail distribution. They might've finally realized that missing Christmas season would mean missing a prime opportunity. Even if people aren't looking specifically for a Surface, people are hitting the stores for holidays, so it's a great chance to grab eyeballs and introduce your products.

I personally tried to call Bill Gates to suggest that he starts off slowly with a few of those little carts and kiosks first, and see how it goes. The gal on the phone said, "We have nobody by the name of this Bill Gates fellow you speak of working here." I said, "really?" She said, "Really."

Then she connected me to thMicrosoftft Help Center in India, and I spoke to some Indian chap named Pahkatos Owyeen. (Translates to Five Wounds, if my Cherokee to English translator is any good) He said "Thank You, Come Again." So I thanked him and I said "mosdefinitelyly, I will indeed arrive once again to partake in youbountifullyll wisdom" and he said "thank you, Pale eyes, come again." How he knew my given Indian name, I will never know.

I wanted to suggest that they can open a small store and go from there. If they have a hard time of it, perhaps they can add sunglasses as a side line. Everyone in the mall goes nuts over cheap sunglasses. If you do not believe me, remember, some long haired freaky rock group sang about Cheap Sunglasses which is why they sell so well in malls. I know there ivacancyency because the BJerkyrkey card folded; the space is open.

Most reactions

Latest posts