What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supermodel Bar Refaeli iPad Incident

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
she said it was in her luggage which was lost in the airport ..that why she did not claim to have the unit ..

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Think what it would be like, to be her iPad..... Let's see.... I'm on her lap, her fingers are using gestures on me.... Perhaps she strokes me to turn a page in an iBook.........sigh...... Enough of that!

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Think what it would be like, to be her iPad..... Let's see.... I'm on her lap, her fingers are using gestures on me.... Perhaps she strokes me to turn a page in an iBook.........sigh...... Enough of that!

I think being her iPhone would be better.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One story says that during a TV interview she mentioned it, and that is how they found out. I like the story that she was holding it the entire time, but that nobody noticed it.

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One story says that during a TV interview she mentioned it, and that is how they found out. I like the story that she was holding it the entire time, but that nobody noticed it.

I can understand how that could happen.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who gives a flying frogs fat a$$! Aren't we talking about an emaciated self absorbed she monster who is more concerned with her BMI than with the fate of starving children? Someone who has their picture taken to show hundreds of millions of American women what they 'should' look like - instead of inspiring them to be what they can be!

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score

:D and all men will always be little boys......

One friend of mine told me:

Women get older and more mature, men get 15 and then they just grow....

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who gives a flying frogs fat a$$! Aren't we talking about an emaciated self absorbed she monster who is more concerned with her BMI than with the fate of starving children? Someone who has their picture taken to show hundreds of millions of American women what they 'should' look like - instead of inspiring them to be what they can be!

FYI: Bar Refaeli's Charity Work, Events and Causes

Star56

iPF Noob
Reaction score

So you like the fatties eh? A member of the chub club lovers. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com

:D and all men will always be little boys......

One friend of mine told me:

Women get older and more mature, men get 15 and then they just grow....

Lol....... Funny because in many ways it's true.

Most reactions

Latest posts