What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sub Folders In Pages

Malcolm Cohen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an IPad Air and I downloaded Pages but I have no idea how to create sub folders. I can create a folder for more than one file no problem but no sub folders within it. Any ideas? Does Pages even have this capability? If it does not, any suggestions?
Malcolm

OP
M

Malcolm Cohen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. And can I arrange the folders in alphabetical order? The ipad seems to put them in order of most recent use.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you are not seeing the options pull down on the screen. You should see a search field, and to the right two buttons for switching between Date and Name sorting.

Date sorting appears to be by revision date, not creation date; which is why it shows the most recently opened files first, most of the time. Name looks like traditional alphabetical sorting. I don't know if it's numbers first or last, or skips the "The", like book title sorting; since I don't name my files that way: "1Document, 2Document" or "The Blank, The Flyer". :)

Most reactions

Latest posts