What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Photo Management

banthi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just joined tonight.
My iPad 2 works amazingly well. Just a little problem:
When I sync pics from my pc to iPad 2 (using iTunes), he keeps only the first level of folders but forgets about all the sub-folders.
In other words, on the iPad I have a huge file called "2011" where all the pics are together. No more "January", "February", "March"... sub-folder.

Any idea ? Should I install a program on my pc which forces iTunes to keep the sub-folders ?

Thanks.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

Here are the options for managing photos on your new iPad:

iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Syncing photos via iTunes

You can also click on the link below my signature to download the free iPad User's Manual.

I'm going to move your post to the iPad Help area where you're bound to get some more suggestions.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts