What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air will not sync photos from computer

atrdriver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad Air, an iPad Air 2, and an iPad Pro. All are set to sync the same, and the only one that I have an issue with is the iPad Air. I run on a Windows 7 computer and sync through iTunes 12.6.0.100. All 3 iPads have update 10.3 on them. The photos that I sync are a series of folders contained under one folder within my Documents folder.

Here's the issue. I changed some of the folders with the main folder, and moves a bunch of files around. And when I attempt to sync the Air it does not change the folders, or add any. The other 2 iPads are fine. in iTunes it will say "reading photos from "Pics for Ipad"", and stay there for quite a while, but when I go into the photos app nothing has changed. I also attempted to unsync the folder, and it didn't remove the photos. My last option, that I can think of at least, is to do a full reset and start over, but I really don't want to do that if I don't have to.

Does anyone have any ideas why I would have this issue on only 1 of 3 iPads? Thanks in advance!

Most reactions

Latest posts