What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid or Embarrassing Things Involving Your iPad

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was reading, flat on my back and nodded off to sleep. Bang! I woke up as the iPad tilted and fell on my face... That hurt. No shameful marks to explain though.:p

Something similar happened to me about two weeks ago.

Was laying in bed watching a show on the iPad, was holding it upright on my chest, nodded off for just a second, and it fell down and landed right on the bridge of my nose. If you've ever been hit in the nose before by anything, you'll know that it makes your eyes tear up. My wife walked in and asked why I was crying and I had to explain that I wasn't crying, my eyes were just watering. Yeah right, LOL, likely excuse.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't know this.:eek:

Seriously? Well, that's okay. I have totally forgotten how to make folders!! Honestly, I can't remember! And I have quite a few.:eek:

Let me be the first one to help you.

Touch on an icon until they all start to wiggle, then drag it on top of another icon and a folder will be created.

Thanks Bob! I had those puppies wigglin but then I couldn't recall how I got the folders!:eek:

xhuntercx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've had i-devices in my posession for 3 years now and just last week an eight-year-old told me how to put web page icon onto you home screen. I gawked in disbelief for an hour or 2

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xhuntercx said:
i've had i-devices in my posession for 3 years now and just last week an eight-year-old told me how to put web page icon onto you home screen. I gawked in disbelief for an hour or 2

Errrrmmmm....(how do you put a web page icon onto the home screen? #hush, hush#)

EDIT: oooops, just found out! But never thought about it until I saw your "confession"!

Most reactions