What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still have syncing problem

DEKA2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded few apps with my ITunes but when I synced to my IPad some worked some did not work, and the way my actual screen and the way it looks in iTunes is totally difference though I synced it several times it still looked different, can anyone here know what to do ?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simply restarting the iPad can fix most issues. Hold down the power switch (outside edge) by itself until the red slider appears. Turn it off by sliding the switch and then once again hold down the power switch until the Apple logo appears.

Resetting the iPad should be reserved for a non-responsive unit as it addresses other activity but if restarting doesn't do it, resetting it might. Hold down the power switch and home button until the slider appears on the screen and shut it down. Hold down the power switch again until the Apple logo appears. Fully booting up from a reset will take a little longer than a restart.

More here:

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

Let us know if that helps. Others may have some more suggestions as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts