What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad pretends to Sync but doesn't

DanielSound

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys, already looked around for an answer to my problem but didn't find any :(

My iPad was doing alright 'til a week ago, when it suddenly stopped syncing.
He still pretends to sync, show the "Sync in Progress", and aparently syncs without any problem or displaying any error. But it doesn't transfer the selected music and apps. I started to sync my music by syncing music manually, dragging and dropping it into the ipad. But I can't do that with Apps.

Did anyone already had a problem like myne? I don't want to restore, but it seems like the only way... :(

I'm using an iMac with Snow Leopard 10.6.4, iTunes 9.2.1, iPad 3.2 Jailbroken with spirit

What should I do?

Jessica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was getting this error a few days ago that was similar to this. iTunes would start to sync and nothing would happen. The apps would show up on the picture preview in iTunes, but on my iPad, they weren't there. My photos wouldn't even sync - I tried to drag a couple manually and iTunes would say something like "file not supported" or something like that, which is garbage.

I ended up restoring my iPad.

Is there anything interfering with iTunes? Any programs or something? Maybe it was an app that you downloaded recently that's causing it to not sync...

OP
DanielSound

DanielSound

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try using i-funbox. It will make things easier.

Seems like a good application, but it's for Windows only and I use osx ;[

I was getting this error a few days ago that was similar to this. iTunes would start to sync and nothing would happen. The apps would show up on the picture preview in iTunes, but on my iPad, they weren't there. My photos wouldn't even sync - I tried to drag a couple manually and iTunes would say something like "file not supported" or something like that, which is garbage.

I ended up restoring my iPad.

Is there anything interfering with iTunes? Any programs or something? Maybe it was an app that you downloaded recently that's causing it to not sync...

Did the restore solved the problem? You had to jailbreak again, right?

I don't remember installing anything that would break the syncing ;[

Most reactions

Latest posts