What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another sync problem

DEKA2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MY IPad still don't look the same as it did in ITunes, no matter how many times I soft reset and hard reset, it won't work out, but I keep downloading free apps, but unfortunately unless someone here give a right clue to transfer or sync to my IPad, they will only stuck in ITunes library

OP
D

DEKA2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah thanks, hoped someone will assist me to solve the problem

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Under the Store menu in iTunes, make sure your computer is authorized. At the top right, make sure you are logged into the store with the same account that you use on the iPad. If by chance you were logged into another account, hold in mind that any app purchased under another account and synced to your iPad will not update on the iPad unless you also chance it's account invthe store.

With the iPad connected, select it under the Devices list, go to the Apps section at the top. Make sure that you have app syncing turned on, and that all the apps you want on the iPad have checkmarks next to them.

If you have apps on the iPad that are not in iTunes, right click on the device and choose Transfer Purchases. Do this be for you sync or turn on App Syncing.

Most reactions

Latest posts