What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Announces iPad 2!

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like the iOS 4.3, and seems the lighter, thinner iPad 2 is nicer to hold, nicer to use and nicer to look at, but I would still use my 1 gen iPad, and and wait for the iPad 3's launching in the autumn. :D

Deiford

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great news on the new version. When will Apple fix the WIFI issues with iPad 1.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great news on the new version. When will Apple fix the WIFI issues with iPad 1.

Just change your router it is not an issue with the ipad it is about the type of router you have or the settings you are using. I recommend Netgear N Modem routers or routers to my clients Every one of my customer's whom had problems with wifi and not only ipads but some android phones as well replaced their routes and fix the connection issue

NightHawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipads for sale

OK, I just got my iPad for Christmas and I'm happy with it, so no upgrade for me...however, several of my co-workers have expressed an interest in buying a iPad 1 now that the pad 2 is out....several people here have stated that they are going to or thinking of selling their iPad....

If anyone is serious about selling their pad, pm me and I'll pass it on to them...

thanks

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leey said:
Like the iOS 4.3, and seems the lighter, thinner iPad 2 is nicer to hold, nicer to use and nicer to look at, but I would still use my 1 gen iPad, and and wait for the iPad 3's launching in the autumn. :D

Is that for real? That fast on launching an ipad 3?.

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NightHawk said:
OK, I just got my iPad for Christmas and I'm happy with it, so no upgrade for me...however, several of my co-workers have expressed an interest in buying a iPad 1 now that the pad 2 is out....several people here have stated that they are going to or thinking of selling their iPad....

If anyone is serious about selling their pad, pm me and I'll pass it on to them...

thanks

I might sell mine. But still had to wait for the arrival of ipad 2 in our country

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CupcakeKiller702 said:
Yah, so badly now wanting to sell my 6 month old, 64g Wi-fi + 3G now out the door for $500. I wish!

You still got 5 days before ipad 2 comes out

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Based on Steve Jobs presentation there will be no iPad 3 announced in Autumn USA Apple tends to follow a standard in releasing new products or upgrades that being the case March 2012 is most likely for so called iPad 3 We may see new products like iPod touch etc one other important factor releases are around first part of financial quarters

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Great stuff, and I am impressed that the prices are same as the iPad 1 , despite advances like cameras and better processor. This ipad2 is going to be a great success

Will you join the rest of us andbuy one? ;)

No i will wait for ipad 3, reason being i only got my ipad 1 last year november, only 4 months ago and very happy about it. Saying that if i had known the price of ipad 2 going to be same i would have waited the 4 months. So best thing to do is wait for ipad 3

Most reactions

Latest posts