What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springtomize, Infinifolders, Iconoclasm...

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How are Springtomize, Infinifolders, and Iconoclasm doing on iOS7? I installed some of these a while ago on iOS6, at the same time, and didn't really change their settings later on (so I sort of forgot which one was doing what). Basically I don't want to lose these things (which I have on 6):
-6x6 icon layout on iPad
-custom status bar (date, time, memory, IP, WAN name, battery percentage)
-more icons on one page within folders (3x3 is too small, right now I have "6 x Infinity", but as iOS7 supports multiple pages, infinity isn't required).
I think my other customizations are all covered and work in 7. Just these three remain...

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Infinifolders is ready for iOS 7, I don't use it but it's there. Springtomize is in the works, the Dev just posted on his blog that it's a complete rewrite and he's about halfway done. Not sure on iconoclasm.

OP
Commodore

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guess I'll have to wait, I also don't see ProtectMyPrivacy (PMP) listed anywhere as compatible, and it's a very good tweak.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
chpwn's infini line of tweaks were all updated and pushed out several days ago. Iconoclasm is updated as well. The new Springtomize 3 is a WIP, roughly only 40% done since the last time I checked the Tweet by the developer.

Kerean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wondering about folderenhancer as i prefer that over infinifolders

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wondering about folderenhancer as i prefer that over infinifolders

It's not updated, yet. According to the developer (ashikase, on Twitter), "FolderEnhancer ... is going to require a *lot* of work."

So, all you can do is keep an eye on it and hope it gets updated.

Marilyn.

Most reactions

Latest posts