What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springboard crashed

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No idea what happened, but it started with not being able to type anywhere e.g. App store search area, safari search bar without closoing the app.
i restarted my ipad and a message showed... Ur spring board crashed. U are now on safe mode. 3 options: ok, restart, cancel.
I chose restart, but it didnt restart. Now typing is fine. But some of my games and app not starting up.
Any suggestion on what to do?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried to reset the iPad? As in, press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons until the white Apple logo appears? That may help.

If the problem persists, you may have installed a tweak that isn't compatible with the iPad, so you'll need to think back to what you installed just before your troubles began.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

OP
kidneyshot

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank u. It helped after reset. Thank u.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts