What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spreadsheets any one?

hobib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a newbie. I have searched all the posts looking for a good spreadsheet app. It has been a while since this was asked. I want to be able to create a form in excel or word that I can fill out on my ipad without worrying about loosing or changing the data the fields that I want locked. I have numbers which I think is a very slick program, but am unable to lock any cells.

suggestions?

Zakblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iWork not

It's unfortunate that numbers still won't lock cells. I still have to use office for all my spreadsheets and find I've wasted my money on iWorks.
The update will eventually come but when? It's ridiculous!! :mad:

Joan B.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need friendly spreadsheet

I just received my iPad 2 days ago and need to set up a simple inventory sheet for my shop. I am sure that I will learn all of the ins and outs of this, but I need some advise as to a spreadsheet that will allow me to customize columns to give me a monthly reconciliation and then go to the next month - with the ultimate goal of reconciling at the end of the year. I am also wondering how I am going to print it for my accountant. I don't want to waste money on a program that is just unnecessary. Any advise I could get I would truly appreciate.

Last edited:

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can confirm that QuickOffice Pro HD does allow cell locking in their spreadsheet app. I've had this app for a while and have been extremely happy with it. The whole suite is less than getting all three of the Apple office products and they are just as good if not better. It's worth a look. They are good about working with existing excel files too from what I've found.

Most reactions

Latest posts