What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spilt wine on my iPad :o(

bigmaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I spilt wine on my iPad last night. I dried it with a towel right away. This morning, i switched it on and it looked like this.....:

(I tried to upload the pic, but I dont have enough posts to do so :( )

Has anyone had this before? Its like a grease stain behind the screen. The iPad works absolutely fine though, the touch sensitive hasnt been affected thankfully.

Thanks
Martin

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bigmaz said:
Hi guys

I spilt wine on my iPad last night. I dried it with a towel right away. This morning, i switched it on and it looked like this.....:

(I tried to upload the pic, but I dont have enough posts to do so :( )

Has anyone had this before? Its like a grease stain behind the screen. The iPad works absolutely fine though, the touch sensitive hasnt been affected thankfully.

Thanks
Martin

I have never spilled anything on my iPad. Very careful about this. You can take our device to the Apple Store and have the screen looked at and repaired.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Most reactions

Latest posts