What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sorting photos by name?

boostinfd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i searched but can't find if this is even possible (kind of stupid i think). Why can't i store pictures by the name of the picture instead of Date modified or whatever it's doing?

Is there a app that'll let me sort them by the name? there are certain albums i have that are only in order by the name and when i sync'ed them they are all over the place...

Thanks

drpep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found this app called photo sort for iPad and it works great for me. You can create folders and name them anything you want and put your photos in them and name them if you want. All your folders and photos are then listed alphabetically. The user help leaves a little to be desired but it works great for me.

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I found this app called photo sort for iPad and it works great for me. You can create folders and name them anything you want and put your photos in them and name them if you want. All your folders and photos are then listed alphabetically. The user help leaves a little to be desired but it works great for me.

I also got Photo Sort for iPad [$1.99] and though my iPad has yet to arrive, it looks good. Glad to hear from a user.

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you--just purchased and made my first folder.

andykeating

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.isol.co.in
Sortshots is an application that allows you to sort photos by name, size, date,rank,type. We can also specify the order of soerting either ascending or descending.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That looks interesting especially being able to import tags and ratings from Lightroom and Aperture.
Kudos on the clear How To on your website btw.

Most reactions

Latest posts