What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How on Photos?

dexik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I would like to use the "Photos" app for reading my manga collection (which is in .jpg format). The app is realy fast and pictures look great on it. I sync my library to iPad and folders are sorted right (by number of chapters... 498, 499, 500 etc) but the main problem is with pictures inside those folders. There are usually 15 or 17 pictures named simply 1, 2, 3... But they aren't sorted by name! (1,2,3,4 .... 14,15) I haven't recognized by which specific they are sorted it looks like by random...... Can anybody help me with this problem, is there any way I can sort my pictures inside my folders? Now it's useless, because I can't read it when it's not consecutive.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not possible as far as I know.
The photo app is pretty basic and damned annoying for us photography enthusiasts because of it's limitations. There are a couple of apps purporting to help with arranging photo folders but those I tried I soon deleted :(

OP
D

dexik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thx for response

Does anyone know how the "Photos" app sort pictures within folders?

Most reactions

Latest posts