What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soon to own an iPad

Hankrut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site. I have preordered a 32g iPad-WiFi at my local Apple store and plan on picking it up on April 3rd. They only give a 6 hour window (9AM to 3PM) to pick it up or I will loose out on it. This seems ridiculous but if I want one then I have to play their game. I hope the weather is good that day I anticipate a long line. I am looking forward to hearing from others who have pre-ordered and then have used their new iPads. I will be checking this site from time to time. I have been an iMac user for only a short time (since September of 2009) and have been extremely pleased with the iMac ever since...I have to use a PC for work and I am constantly making comparisons and the Mac comes out ahead in each comparison.

Most reactions

Latest posts