What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of my iPad sketches

OP
HiLandR

HiLandR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here are a couple of sketches I have done on my iPad using Sketchbook Pro.

4593645184_8df5bd3b5c_z.jpg

Okay, HiLandR, while everyone was oohing and awwing your old barn picture, my anti-FL*** in any form on this forum radar started going off. I looked closer at the black and white 'pencil' drawing and realized, you have posted a drawing of FL*** the superhero. You know us forum members are getting a bit weary of this discussion.....

Otherwise...good work!:D

What are you talking about?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think maybe his sarcasm has been lost on you since you're new here...

One of the most hotly debated topics here is regarding the iPad's inability to work with Flash-based websites and he was making an editorial comment on your drawing of the superhero that goes by the same name!

OP
HiLandR

HiLandR

iPF Noob
Reaction score

One of the most hotly debated topics here is regarding the iPad's inability to work with Flash-based websites and he was making an editorial comment on your drawing of the superhero that goes by the same name!

Annuity, I see. I did the sketch of Flash for my son that is a sprinter.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Annuity, I see. I did the sketch of Flash for my son that is a sprinter.

I didn't get it either and I am not new here! I just didn't know your subject was named Flash.

OP
HiLandR

HiLandR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks 1991-C4 (Scott) for understanding where I was coming from. But then YOU would since you are the President of the National Sarcasm Society! For those of you who didn't grow up reading comic books...here is the super hero Flash! He was one of the members of the Justice League, that included Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, etc.

f01394ad.png

Note to HiLandR, I really thought you were very clever about including a picture of Flash since this is one of the most controversial subjects on this forum. I apologize for inadvertently upsetting you.

Upset, me? Notsomuch!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Matt... I agree, I thought it was funny and a nice pun!
@HILANDR...I'm glad you got the humor in the post!

Most reactions

Latest posts