What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Layers Pro vs. Layers Standard what is the difference?

lecter213

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I am new to this forum and have a question about an app for the iPad. I love to draw and have several drawing and sketching apps on my iPad; Sketchbook Pro, Procreate, Sketch Club, ArtRage, Inspire Pro, ASketch and ArtStudio. Recently I heard from a friend about layers but they only have the Standard version of layers. What is the difference between Layers Pro and Standard? Also is it worth it or should I stick to the current apps I have? Any other recommendations?

Thanks for the help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The description of Layers Standard in the App Store says you can upgrade to the pro version via an in app purchase, and it lists the extra features you get with that upgrade.

Since I can't copy&paste from the iTunes store, you'll have to go see for yourself. You'll have to tap the more lint to read the whole description.

Most reactions

Latest posts