What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone gotten this iPad/keyboard Portfolio case?

Rambler358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw this [ame="http://www.amazon.com/i-Sound-DGIPAD-4550-iPad-Keyboard-Portfolio-Black/dp/B00439G47C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1300486580&sr=8-1"]i.Sound iPad Keyboard Portfolio-Black leather case[/ame] on Amazon.

31OXVoH9lTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Has anyone used this and can comment on it? Thought this would be great for holding the iPad, some some small accessories and the Apple wireless keyboard.

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw this i.Sound iPad Keyboard Portfolio-Black leather case on Amazon.

31OXVoH9lTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Has anyone used this and can comment on it? Thought this would be great for holding the iPad, some some small accessories and the Apple wireless keyboard.

I got one from Best Buy.com and returned it the day it arrived. I could not get the case to standup without the keyboard inside the case. It was like the case needed the keyboard as part of its support, deal breaker for me.

Most reactions